Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stephan Bodzin and Dubfire @ Arq


I haven’t been out clubbing for a while, or even to Arq, but I’m glad Ben bought tickets to this and told me I was going. The main act for me was always going to be Dubfire. I was told earlier in the night (at work of all places) that Bodzin was going to be way better, and I could see the potential, but on the night it was just a bit too cut and paste for me.

Dubfire rocked it, and got me up dancing even when I thought I couldn’t go on any longer. I could probably comment more, but it got a little hazy. All I know is, but there seemed to be a fair few gay guys at the end of it with their shirts off slightly confused and wondering where the rest of the gay fun was.

Also got to witness the unthinkable for a dj (specifically, David Choe), by seeing his laptop freeze, go nuts then blackout. Which in essence means no music. At all. One of the few times you are actually happy the room is half empty. Talk about handling a situation well though! Respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home