Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Horrorshow album launch



This is the last post about Horrorshow I swear (at least until something else happens). Just wanted to mention I went to their sold out (hells yea!) album launch at the Annandale on Friday night, and they freakin rocked it. I’ve seriously listened to the album almost every single day since it the day I came out, and they did it justice live.

On fire baby, and the crowd were eating it up. It scares me that they’re so good so young.

All Summer Long was the highlight of course, but Manifesto, which is the killer opening track on the album, blasted the place. For the rest of the weekend I couldn’t help but scream the lyrics.

We’re like, who’sssssss house?
Mom’s house
It’s rent free, you don’t like it, you get the fcuk out
(at 3:15)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home