Monday, July 28, 2008

Artrush – Can you be any cooler?

From a bulletin sent out on myspace:

I’ve had this idea in my head for a while now and i think this year is the time to do it: THE LEAGUE OF ZOMBIES, a band done up in full zombie makeup who stumble out of the grave once a year on halloween night, or perhaps halloween eve at midnight, to play Dark Side of the Moon in its entirety, then return to the sweet embrace of the crypt. doesn't that sound like the coolest thing ever? the zombies could change song-by-song, like a big revolving supergroup, or maybe have the one lineup.
i have a gig promoter interested and possibly a venue so if you're in a band, or play guitar or drums or sing or whatever, and this sounds interesting to you, let me know asap!

I’m so overwhelmed with Artrush coolness I don’t know what to do. I’ve missed his last 2 gigs. If I miss the next one I think I’m going to have to sacrifice a puppy something (I think it's Aug 8 at levity Nights).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home