Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gigs to diary NOW


Spit Syndicate are doing a FREE gig at the Roxbury in Glebe on the 25th July.Should be cool- the word "acoustic" was dropped, as well as the word "covers".
It'll be probably be worth it to see if the lead singer is as cute as I thought he may of been last Saturday night (mind you I was trashed and without glasses).
Whoo! Horrorshow are going to be there toooo...

The Basics, who, I will never be able to be obessed with the same way after lmac told me the Chris and Hungry Jacks story (ask us when you can!), are doing another residency at The Hopetoun. Every TUESDAY (not Wednesday like I thought) night for the month of August, there's no excuse really.

The Firekites are playing at the Annandale on the 27th July, and it's only $5!!! More info here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home