Thursday, July 10, 2008

Check this out – Horrorshow


I’ve been listening to this all afternoon and love it.

They’ve just signed to Elefant Traks, home of my beloved acts The Herd and Unkle Ho, so how could they not be good?

On first listen they sound similar to other ET artists, and um, I even thought they could possibly just be another combination. But after lots (and lots) of listening, ok I can’t really explain it, but they are different, maybe a smoother, more laid back feel?
But who cares! Who doesn’t want more?

I love “All Summer Long”. It’s making me feel too warm and fuzzy.

I also love how Aussie hip-hip is staying away from the "hip-hop" stereotype- how great is their press shot (above)??.

Listen to Horrorshow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home