Wednesday, July 2, 2008

How did I get this far in life without Booka Shade?



It's great to sometimes be that cool kid on the block, you know, be slightly ahead of the pack, where you're rightly allowed to be a wanker and scoff, "*insert cool band here*?, I was so into them about a year ago, now they've just sold out".

Other times, you discover a track or group when you least expect it, and it takes you off guard. It's so much more personal! And as much as I think that I'm super cool, this is the way it usually works for me. Added to this the fact I think I'm allergic to hype (really I am).

Which brings me to Booka Shade who I'm sure everyone else in the whole wide wide already knows and loves- and guess what? me too now!!

Ben brought home The Sun & The Neon Light limited edition double cd and I'm blown away by it. My favourite tracks are Numbers and Charlotte. Both of which are being added to the 'songs to seduce me' list.

Booyah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home