Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I went to yum cha and came back with...



1. Summer festival fever. After watching Benjis clips of Glastonbry, Exit Festival and Benicassim it makes me want to stop being so blah and dance in the sunshine on the grass again. Could my party mojo be back? I kinda even want to go to Parklife (but MyDisco are on the same night?!)

2. Music envy. After watching Benjis clips of Glastonbury, Exit Festival and Benicassim. Bastard.

3. An impulisvely bought Ticket to Cirque du Soleil's Dralion.

4. Being enlighted by Fujiya & Miyagi. Wow. Just like Air only not so sucky live (according to to Benji). Who wants to be a hippy and dance? Me! me! me!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger laura tj said...

i LOVE that song on your youtube video!

August 13, 2008 at 5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home